Thursday 17 May 2012

May Sailing ...

My family and I spent last weekend on the water and a splendid weekend it was for it too!  I, of course, took the camera and spent a good portion of the weekend snapping.

Before I begin I shall introduce you to Captain Maurice.


(Quite the looker, don't you agree.)


Day 1 was still and calm with no wind.  That meant mostly relaxing with the vino.




And soaking up those beautiful rays.




 After so much dreariness of late, the blue skies were heavenly. 


Day 2 saw a good bit of breeze, so it was time to gear up and step up to the wheel.




Daisy was glad when we got back to shore though.



Big congratulations to Paulo who passed his initiation with flying colours.  While I promised not to post those photos up, here's him contemplating his weekend of many firsts.



Of course, feel free to heck out my website www.hannahcouperphotography.com

 A weekend to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment